Before April 30th, 2021: Fill and send the application form.
Two weeks after registration: Pay the registration fee.
Before May 30th,2021: Send in the recording of your performance and featured scores, introduction video, a short bio with a recent photo.
Send all the above-mentioned documents to email@example.com.
CONDITIONS OF ONLINE FESTIVAL 2021
The performance recording must fulfill the following requirements:
- The repertoire duration must not exceed 5 minutes
- The recording should not be older than 2 years (older upon agreement)
- The group sends a short separate film in which they introduce themselves. Be creative! This introduction video must contain the name of the group, the city and country of origin and a fun fact about your group.
- The recording has to reach the MOPF team by May 30th, 2021 at the latest.
- All videos have to be filmed horizontally (landscape) with a resolution that is as high as possible.
On June 19th 2021, the day of our virtual festival, all recordings will be broadcasted. Before that, they will be featured on our YouTube channel for the online audience to support its favourites in an Adience Award.
In order to make things work as well as possible, please pay attention to a technical format of standards which the videos have to meet.
These standards concern both the recording and the introduction video:
- The videos have to be recorded horizontally
- You are free to choose the device to record: a (video)camera, a smartphone, a GoPro… ZOOM and other online recordings are also accepted
- You’ll have the best result when recording in HD resolution (1920×1080) at 25 frames per second. If not possible, videos with a lower resolution will be also accepted.
- Mind the acoustics.
The registration fee for participating in our online festival is €70.
The group receives an invoice of the registration fee after registration. This invoice has to be paid in 2 weeks after receiving it.
The references to be mentioned at the payment are: • Invoice number • Name and place of origin of the choir
Eventual bank charges are always at the expense of the participant. In case of overdue payment of the registration fee and/or the advance, the application can be cancelled.
Registration for the MOPF 2021 is valid if the following documents are sent before May 30th, 2021:
- A registration form (to complete via www.musicaorbis.com/registration);
- The recording of the repertoire of 5 minutes maximum.
- The recording cannot be older than 2 years.
- A separate recording in which you shortly present the group. Be as creative as you can!
- Sheet music of each piece featured in the recording.
- Short bio of the choir or instrumental ensemble.
- A recent photo of the group in high resolution.
- A list of all participants with their full names
The recording has to reach the MOPF Team by May 30th, 2021 at the latest.
All above-mentioned documents are preferably sent digitally to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EVALUATION OF THE RECORDINGS
A renowned international jury will evaluate your performance and give a professional non-grading evaluation. You will receive an extensive well-founded report.
GDPR DISCLAIMER: We handle all data following the GDPR-legislation. Pictures, audio and video recordings made during the Festival as well as all personal data will be kept by the company and used for practical and non-commercial purposes only. They will only be shared with others if necessary for the organisation of the Festival. The videos submitted to the online festival 2021 will be broadcasted and featured on our social media.
CATEGORIES OF ONLINE FESTIVAL 2021:
CHORAL COMPETITION CATEGORIES Unrestricted repertoire:
A – Children’s Choirs (up to 18 years of age)
B – Adult Choirs
ORCHESTRA COMPETITION CATEGORIES:
I.II – String Orchestras
II.I – Brass Bands
III. – Mixed Ensembles
CATEGORIES OF SUMMER FESTIVAL 2022:
CHORAL COMPETITION CATEGORIES:
Category A – Unrestricted repertoire
A1 – Children’s Choirs (up to 18 years of age)
A2 – Adult Choirs
Category B – Sacred music
B1 – Children’s Choirs (up to 18 years of age)
B2 – Adult Choirs
Category C – Folklore
C1 – Children’s Choirs (up to 18 years of age)
C2 – Adult Choirs
ORCHESTRA COMPETITION CATEGORIES:
I. – String Orchestras
II. – Chamber Orchestras (with winds)
III. – Symphonic Bands
IV. – Symphony Orchestras