Choir enthusiasts, orchestras, and bands from all over the world are coming to Prague, one of the most alluring cities in the world, to show off their talents, set new standards and to share their passion for music with others!
Musica Orbis Choir Festival offers both competitive programmes and multiple performance opportunities.
July 16th to 20th, 2020 – the date when music from various corners of the world will enliven Prague music halls and concert venues. Together, we will not only add to the success of last year’s festival but also to the music history of our capital city. Great composers like Antonín Dvořák, Bedřich Smetana, W.A.Mozart or Ludwig van Beethoven, were all immensely inspired by Prague!
What can we look forward to?
- Official welcome by Prague representatives and the festival director
- Opening concert in the historical part of town
- Competition performances in front of an international jury (see jury)
- Choral and orchestral workshops with prominent music professionals
- Festival concerts at stunning Prague venues and surrounding areas
- Musical participation in holy mass at St.Vitus Cathedral
- Dinner river cruise
Join us at the Musica Orbis festival and show us your talent during 4 wonderful days in Prague!
Get inspired, perform, compete and meet new friends from across the globe!